Friday, August 1, 2008

Watch Your Fingers!!





Poor Kamele....she had a battle with a closet door, and the door won :(

I had just left to go train at the gym and Kevin called me (very calm I might add) and asked if we needed to go to the clinic for injuries since it was not after hours. So of course I asked him what happened. He says "Kamele smashed her finger in the door." So I asked him if he thought it was serious enough to go to the emergency room. His reply- "Well it sliced through the nail and the finger is hanging there."

Needless to say, we took her to the E.R. When Kamele was asked what happened, her reply was: "Well, it was all because Daddy told us to clean our rooms..." LOL


Here are a few pictures of the boo boo and one of her after the stitches. She was such a tough little girl.


No comments: